Ahhhhh so cute!!!! <3
hehe ;p reminds you of your cats huh?
hw come the cat let u take ur 'best fren' so close to it?
heh technique, this is what i called :P and i speak cat! btw got a new bff lol
Hahaha yup! Looking at the pics again to de-stress lol! Especially the pics where he/she closes his/her eyes XD
hehe good for you :) the 2nd pic u mean? thts the photo tht few of my friends thinks its the best. personally i like the 1st and 2nd last one thou.add oil add oil! :)
The second one, the third and the fourth hahaha. Feels like he/she sending kisses XD I'm doneeeeeee!! Going back soon muahahaha~
I still hate cats. HAHA
Whyyyyyy? T_T They're so cuteeeee =D I'm going back to hypnotise you muahahaha
whyy do u hate cats? :xheheh yeah xy do ur thing whn ur back :p exams ended?
Yuppppp ended last week! Weeeeee~ Enjoying the sunshine now =D
Oh no. they are so not-cute-at-all. Annoying. Ps: I basically hate animals. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ahhhhh so cute!!!! <3
ReplyDeletehehe
ReplyDelete;p reminds you of your cats huh?
hw come the cat let u take ur 'best fren' so close to it?
ReplyDeleteheh technique, this is what i called :P and i speak cat! btw got a new bff lol
DeleteHahaha yup! Looking at the pics again to de-stress lol! Especially the pics where he/she closes his/her eyes XD
ReplyDeletehehe good for you :) the 2nd pic u mean? thts the photo tht few of my friends thinks its the best. personally i like the 1st and 2nd last one thou.add oil add oil! :)
DeleteThe second one, the third and the fourth hahaha. Feels like he/she sending kisses XD I'm doneeeeeee!! Going back soon muahahaha~
DeleteI still hate cats. HAHA
ReplyDeleteWhyyyyyy? T_T They're so cuteeeee =D I'm going back to hypnotise you muahahaha
Deletewhyy do u hate cats? :x
Deleteheheh yeah xy do ur thing whn ur back :p exams ended?
Yuppppp ended last week! Weeeeee~ Enjoying the sunshine now =D
DeleteOh no. they are so not-cute-at-all. Annoying. Ps: I basically hate animals. HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete