Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Tonsil Inflammation!

Few days ago I had a light fever, whole body was pain and feel so cold all the time even I had layers on. 3 layers for top and wearing 2 sweat pants, huddle under my duvet. Sweet duvet. The warmth the after laundry smell. More or less made me fell better with the sick condition. After having dinner, I slept around 7pm, planning to wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning to continue with my studies. In vain I woke up around 5 in the morning I think. Previously around 9 and 11pm I woke up a several times, can't get to sleep but the problem is if I actually not continue to put myself into bed at those two period, god knows what time I will sleep and wake up on the next day. Sleeping "too much" has always been a curse( or  blessing in disguise?) for me, everyday I had minimum 7 hours, sometimes up to 9,10 hrs of sleep no matter what.



Since that day I have been avoiding spicy and fried food till yesterday, had dinner in Rose & Crown, a bean, mushroom, cheese burger with chips. Damn the goodness of so called unhealthy eat-out food. Previously I had vege soup or boiled vege for the whole day, in between was fruits, cereals and almond drink. Sometimes lime juice. On the next day I've gotten the sickness, I tried to "cure" myself by having more rest, drink more water, had lemon and ginger tea and not to missed out, Manuka honey. Manuka honey has it's antibactirial properties which is beneficial and effective for the cure of sore throat and cough. It's a treat and perks for patient like me during that time till yesterday I found out that it's not pure--pure honey are not supposed to have crystalised object which highly suspected is sugar. This contributes to my "further sickness" until today (besides the fried food and chocolate titbits, only tiny bit within this period) 

See the crystalized sugar at the side? gahh.

When people asking me what kind of sickness I have, few days ago I'll tell them is light fever, 2 days ago was just sore throat and yesterday evening after dinner finally confirmed that it's tonsil inflammation. After talking to my mum, derping around in the net for awhile, yea, it is. The symtops are sore throat, coughing, light fever, voice change, body ache, headache, dizziness, stomach unwell ( there are a few more which I don't remember) . My throat and nose keep rpoducing thick and blood stain flamme. (ewww D:) This morning was supposed to wake up early since I slept around 12 but I woke up at 9am instead. Gosh. Blame it own dizziness and short of breath. Not feeling well during this critical period! damn. Due to my sickness and laziness I missed the chance to watch Les Miserables for free for tonight :( 

Mum and another friend who was in U.K. asking me to keep myself warm (As these few days getting pretty cold since it's starting of winter) and generally the friends asked me to drink more water and rest more. Lemon, ginger, no spicy & fried & sweet stuff...guess that's what I can do for now. I don't wanna visit doc take meds etc. somuchhassle @@

No one to blame but myself. Must get well soon!!!!!!!

WHY WHY WHY TONSIL INFLAMMATION AT THIS TIME

Yes I'm wearing a scarf in my room. To protect ze throat.

Off to revising one of my favourite module! wheee. Ee Xuen get well soon and complete your revision effectively and toroughly before exams and score 70 and above for your average!! #asian
coughs coughs



x

p.s.: Loving my jumper! :3

8 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Ee Xuen! Rest more and see the doctor if you have to. And I love your jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Joyce thank you! it's good to have you around, you are one of my motivation to keep this blog alive :DDDD

      Delete
  2. better now? forgot to tell you the squash player is an ENT doctor. if you have questions, he might be able to help.

    p/s: don't knock your head outside the squash court again...

    s0345141@ed-alumni.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassup doc how u'r doing now? whee finally my exams ended (and i recovered, thanks) oh my can you not remind me of the incident again??? @@

      Delete
    2. haha, i will remind you till i get my laksa...

      eh, why you no my facebook friend?

      Delete
    3. i m back to fb :) was away

      Delete
  3. thanks! :D Finally you are back! x

    ReplyDelete