Friday, 2 March 2012

2-3-12

*got this frm a friend's blog.




I only think about you only once per day, which is for 24hrs.



4 comments:

  1. Xuen, you alright?
    BTW, what happened to your FB profile? =P
    Aiyo susahla to stay in touch with you.
    Lucky thing I found this.
    XY Love =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. xy! <3
    oh i deactivated my fb profile, just for temporary. haha every time i online i will sign in skype, chat with u soon!*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah I can't wait to see you back on FB =P
    Ooh so you're on skype more? Hmm then I should sign in to skype more often then. Usually just sign in when I need to skype someone hahaha o.o
    Gambateh!!
    *hugs back*
    XY

    ReplyDelete
  4. will inform u after i m back to fb :) yup skype!
    if not how to contact u :/ thkss *hugs*
    btw how s life recently?

    ReplyDelete