A vain person.
Confession time.
I LIKE TO SELCA ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE THE MOOD#Confessionbear
it's like when the mood is on, i will start taking pictures of myself no matter at where or how do i look and at times i just feel like omg i wanna post all of them in facebook and i wanna change all my display pics for the accs. but when the mood is not being switched on, i don't feel like looking into the camera at all, all the photos taken at tht moment to me it will be like i see them as really shitty, and i feel like i should start saving to go for a plastic surgery in future lol.
but one thing i will always have the mood for it is receiving compliments and likes in fb hahaha #confessionbear
I'm not sure whether it boosts up my confidence or not, one thing i m pretty sure is it does satisfy my ego. Sometimes it does seems so shallow and all but when posted something in fb, anyone doesn't want their post to be liked or commented? Come on guys, being honest is not that difficult, and there s nothing wrong or abnormal for being vain #truestory
I wish that I will grow into a beautiful person!
LOL sounds like something a flower might say lol lol lol weird
back to work!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment