Tuesday, 23 April 2013

5th of May

Judging from media is very difficult to see whether Pakatan will be able to take over the majority seats for the coming elections. To be honest I have not following up the news regarding election as much as last time as due to busy with some other work which includes facebooking (ops) it seems like most of the people are supporting the pakatan, this is judge by the action of sharing videos and photos regarding the funny or wrong doingd by the BN and changing of profile picture to the Ubah mascot. They even have different versions of it especially after the news where DAP are not allowed to use their well known 'rocket' sign.

They do looked pretty cute

Seeing all those posts regarding how much they like the opposition judging by their actions, I started to wonder actually how many of them really have the knowlege and having a rational mind when comes to expressing their views on this election? Or against for the sake of against because it's cool? Or they thought that by using this way it shows that they know regarding the situation of the country? I have to admit change is required, as the B.N. has been ruling the country more than 50 years, if I'm not mistaken Malaysia is the only democratic country that actually has the same party ruling for more than 50 years, oh the irony, democratic much huh. Too bad that I have not reached the age where I can do what I should do as a Malaysian-casting vote for the coming election. At times, people tend to forget the power is in their hands.


You can do more than you think.


Pray for a better nation. 13 or 14 days more.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment