Wednesday, 22 May 2013

21/5/13

Ah those bad, negative thoughts, wash them all away.
I really have to learn in controlling my emotions. these few days been pretty moody, combination of exams stress, period (lol those hormones) and the thought of leaving here soon. The thought of i won't have to see some of the people after a long time, or some may even not seeing them anymore. I never liked goodbyes, and I am really bad in things like controlling my tears. Few weeks back watching the kite runner made me teared up like a baby. I find it hard to express myself at times, as in verbally to anyone. I don't know who to tell, when to tell and how to tell. This afternoon I heard my friend's laughter filled up the kitchen. Damn, when was it the last time I have those hysterical, un-lady like laughter of mine? It used to be so so often that my friends labelled me as nuts. Most of the time I am happy. This period is one of the rare times. I tend to think too much at times, like unnecessary stuff. Since it's exams period, I am aiming to score 90 for my maths, 78 for my plant design and 78 for my waste management. Those papers which I did I can only hope for the best. Aiks I am bad in comforting people and making them feel right. At times I know that the person I care about is down, but I don't really know what to say and what should I do. This is bad. Another thing, I can't wait for exams to end but at the same time I don't want it to end so soon, ending exams means I have to leave U.K.. Is not that I don't love Msia. My family and my friends are there. Secured a few position in societies (hectice year I guess), gotten a placement for internship after quite some effort (Thank you to those who helped me in any ways, really appreciate it) and now the next thing is hopefully will get on campus accommodation. Probably things wasn't as bad as it seems, instead of seeing it as an end why not think of it as a new beginning? haha, I want to the be hot, nice and smart one, hopefully this isn't too much :P hehe wish me luck!



x

p.s.: I should really start blogging something less personal and emotional and learn to talk to people instead of spilling my feelings here. opsie

2 comments:

  1. secured a few positions? hmm..i wonder whats that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what i meant was for clubs and societies :) how bout you?

      Delete