I must be having some facebook+event day syndrome+exam stress! after christmas it's new year :( If the same thing happens on the other time, it might not make me feel as bad as it is like now...at times really feel that i'm so kind of fool trying to stay 'motivated' by 'brainwashing' myself with the positive/motivational quotes, books and sayings :( I miss my family and at times it feels like they are the only person that I can turn to at difficult times. Its so scary when you realised you don't really know who to talk to when you needed someone there the most, cause it's like everybody has their problems...I don't want to be anyone's burden. I miss my life back then when I was a kid, the only thing that troubles me is just I'm too lazy to do any homework haha. Scrolling through the growing contact list but not knowing who to talk to-trust me, this. sucks. Still, life has to go on and after some time all these things that troubles you somehow became petty-you'll just laugh off about it. Anyways merry christmas and here's my favorite quote about this festive season:
“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Happy Birthday Jesus! :)
oh and thank you google for making my day hahah. Type 'Christmas' on the search bar! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment