Saturday, 21 June 2014

21/6/14 #nofilter

Until now I still did not get to start my lab work. Nor getting my lappie keyboard fixed. Damn. Summer break, so far so good, praying that all things goes well especially my results, internship, volunteering project and my aunt's health.

Since a week ago the weather was extremely dry and hot, something 'fancy' happened to my skin again. Back to the days which I have to take medications and put on cream. Doctor suggested me to take allergic test to find out what's the exact reason behind all these. At the same time I felt that it is not the only reason which cause all these, perhaps immune system or hormones related. Hahah perhaps I should study skin specialist or somthing to treat myself and others who have the similar fate as me. As years passed by I noticed that there are quite a lot of the people that I know are suffering from different kind of skin problems, some mild, some are quite serious. Me and my mum discussed about this issue and came to a conclusion that its cause of the air quality and life style that matters. We have to admit that things happen because of more than one reason, there is always some other supporting factors just that we might not notice it. It applies to most of the situation too. Fon instance a pair of couple break up, no, its impossible that distance is the ONLY reason, if label it as the main reason then its fine. Can't deny that at different time zone, being miles far far away, not being able to meet often will lead to problems hence separation. OK I should stop blabbering about this.

OK family trip, first stop PENANG! I've been wanting to go there since before departing to the UK and after got back from the UK dan sekarang AKHIRNYA

The hotel which we stayed in
The place is called Glow hotel, located in Macallister road which makes it suitable for those who prefer to travel by feet instead of driving. We were spoilt with choices on where to eat, really. Next to our place and opposite our place are all restaurants. Perhaps they are not really the famous ones but the food is decent. TBH I can't judge those highly recommended Peanang street food cause err I'm a vegetarian and most of the nice food recommended by my friends are non-vegetarian kind. Oh, we went to this place, its like a food court and there's this stall, a pair of old couple selling charcoal baked pizzas!!! We went OMG seeing that. The whole pizza (from dough) they were preparing it by themselves, not your typical Pizza Hut/Dominos that kind. We went to order around 6pm, they told us it will only be ready at 8pm so we left, the next day we went at 8pm they ask us to wait until 10pm. The pizzas looked sogood and the goddam old school oven tempted us so we decided to wait for it and it was worth it! Hehe not to mention that it's vegetarian friendly. Thanks to google finally got to know that the kopitiam is called Sin Kim San cafe. Do try it out if you are a fan of pizza.old school stuff lol.

I am about to rant about my Penang trip now. Please feel free to skip this part or don't hate me if you still feel like reading this. Not sure its because of my lack of knowledge about Penang food, I felt that this place is not really suitable for vegetarians! They did have quite a number of vegetarian restaurants (after searched online) but at those normal food stalls err. Those few days most of the time I'm stuffed with carbs/refined flour lol, frm paus, chee cheong fun, konlo noodles without charsiew, lobak kuihs etc etc. Requested for fried rice/noodles with veggies, the tauke told me they don't know how to do that/no veggies. There are not so much economy mixed rice stalls and surprisingly my parents did not bring us to any mamak/indian food place, cause as long as I have those two I can survive happily too. I was so freaking excited when saw a vegetarian place at the second last day of the trip. Another thing is the 'rule' of making ordering drinks is compulsory annoys me. Fines are charged to those who did not order drinks. I still remember that one day we were so damn bloated thanks to the drinks. Erm this happened because we kinda like 'kopitiam/food stalls hopping'. I know that they need to earn and all but this does annoys me. Perhaps its cause I don't usually have the habit of ordering drinks unless really have to.

Overall I still love the place. Mesmerised by the architectures and the art work of the place. Hope that there won't be a lot of 'artists' place their art work all around Penang, too much of a thing is no good haha. If you get what I mean.

Second stop, CAMERON HIGHLANDS. My dad's favourite place and now I'm wishing that the weather in KL is the same as there too. 

Living room of our apartment. I would say the interior is quite suitable for photoshoorting lol. Agh forgot to take photos of the dining place and our bedrooms!
Cameron Highlands is like my childhood place. There's only one word which is highly suitable to describe the trip:
EAT

yes yes yes yes yes food food

FINALLY I get to have steamboat T.T awwwyeahhh
Best record during the trip: within 3 hours, steamboat+1 naan+1 fried rice+ some tosai. 

LOOKKATTHISSS

A fluffy warm pile of cuteness! At the same time felt that they should't be treated so..If you are an animal lover, ADPOT instead of buying them from pet shops! Having them is a responsibility and you have the obligation to take good care of them. It baffled me that we humans do all such of things such as dressing up our pets, claiming that they 'love it'. We are not them, how would we know whether do they like it or not?

This reminds me of the black swan near my house. OK not really my house, its at the park at my housing area. It was there a month ago when I was still having my exams. Mummy told me about this. After back to KL, I get my ass of and started to jog again and he's still there! 

Spor the black swan! And the clouds are pretty too aren't they?
When I took this photo it was two weeks ago and few days ago my mum told me it was gone...Perhaps it has gotten tame and lack of awareness/gained trust towards human and someone turn it to lunch. Or dinner. sighs, hope that fairy tales actually happen--> he flew away to somewhere safer instead of the version of getting caught by human.

Reasons that weekly jogs is something to look forward too! #pretty #scenery

This song hhahahaha so cheesy but its funny and addictive!


Can't wait to write more! :) I have so much to share! Next (hoefully) gonna write about books hehe

tata
xx

p.s.: #nofilter refers to all of the photos in this post 



No comments:

Post a Comment