Monday, 15 June 2015
There's a trend about women posing with their armpit hair. First of all I'm an lazy ass when comes to taking care of my looks, so I admit that shaving armpit hair is necessary based on my clothing, like sleeveless tops or tops with loose fitting on the arms. So far from what I see, most of the people are disgusted by the photos, to be frank I would find them more attractive is armpit hair wasn't displayed on purpose. Whether a person to shave or not is their own freedom and choice, I fail to see why a big fuss has to be made on it. It is sad that we humans already programmed to see hairless female armpit=normal when in fact that having armpit hair is the normal thing. The point is there's nothing wrong with having armpits hair being shown on photos but there's no need to purposely exaggerate it, displaying it publicly to the world. We have to learn to accept that humans. Have. Armpit. Hair. everyone have different amount of it. It's ok for not shaving at the same time there's no point of purposely showing off of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment