Saw these few posts some time ago , find it quite true lol.
" I don't mind girls looking chubby (as long as they are pretty, even better if they have big boobs)"
"I prefer girls without make up (if they are already naturally pretty)"
" I don't mind Asian girls who are tanned (as long as they have hot body glowing skin and pretty face)"
I haven't meet a person who doesn't cares about physical looks at all. No matter at where, there is always a pressure of looking good. This might sound bias but I found that higher percentage of guys care more about physical appearances thus contribute to the pressure of looking good for female. Why make up is invented? Why mostly females using it? Whenever I see people claiming that they spend so much effort and money looking good is completely for the sake of themselves , not intending to please anyone or as a competition, I hope they meant it and hoping that I can be like them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment