It started off with the idea of a comic styled diary, then it became a place where I scribble my random posts, and the so called more recent ones are those "emo" posts lol, and, the cause of "emo-ness" is pretty much the same lack of confidence or because of some person.
Regarding because of external factors aka because by others, I'm still learning to deal with it in a better way, and learn not to give a f* at certain situations, I've been telling myself -- let's face the fact - what others do, what others think of you is beyond your control, what you can do, is to focus on being someone that you want to be, rather on spending the effort in making others becoming/ avoid being someone that you don't want them to be. (Yes, I am aware of those things, still taking baby steps in becoming better in handling it)
While the part of lacking of confidence...I guess I kinda know what has to be done? The focus and effort now is making myself to DO IT JUST DO IT!!
Okay, back to work, let's be a better version of ourselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment