Monday, 31 March 2014

31/3/14


Last day of March. Currenlty I left no choice but to work hard. 8 coursework, one of them 20 credits and another one 10 credits. oh god. agm, meetings, reports, minutes ughhh. any form of entertainment seems to be a form of luxury. Yesterday it reached a point which I felt like crying but my mind was like No you have no time for it to emo for the work and other stuff bla bla bla and I did not cry haahah. Skin condition not so good and my throat have ulcers wth. I guess its not just me, so of my friends looked like never slept for few days. One more thing that I have to admit is insecurity and self confidence issue towards my appearance. I have to get through this!

Thank you to my friends who's been helping me out...don't know how would I do without you guys. Just these two months..and I'll be fine. We all will :)

At times I really hoped that I won't actually bother about the lyrics when listening to songs. Some songs are good but. sighs. time will heal.

staypositivestaypositivestaypositiveeeeee!!! I realised I used the word 'I' for quite a lot of times. Have to keep in check, don't wanna be a self-centered person.



“If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.”—unknown

“Pain is your friend; it is your alie. Pain reminds you to finish the job and get the hell home. Pain tells you when you have been seriously wounded. And you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you you’re not dead yet!” – G.I Jane

A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington

In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca

No comments:

Post a Comment