Thursday, 17 July 2014

This morning I went to collect chemicals from one of the lab technician. When I was filling in the record log book, he asked me:

Are you ambitious?

I was a bit stunned, didn't expect such questions from him. Before I answered him, he proceeded to tell that, there are actually quite a number of lab technicians in our university quit their job and proceeded to persue in phD, currently they are working as lecturers in other university. I nodded and replied 'bagus bagus'

I felt happy for them and admire at them for making the effort in changing their lives, have the courage and determination in self improvement. When humans are too comfy, stagnant in their own comfort zone we will never ever grow. There are many opportunities in life, is just the matter of whether can we ourselves spot it and whether are we prepared for it. 

This reminds me of a question, are we contented with out life or its just complacent?

No comments:

Post a Comment