![]() |
| Within a few hours time! Off I goooooo |
I'm pretty excited and nervous right now. The thought of gonna living in a place which:
1) No electricity supply
1) No electricity supply
2) No toilet
3) No water supply
4) BUGS BUGS BUGS
5) No signal/coverage
6) I have no idea what I'm gonna eat there
7) In contact with things which are not very suitable for my skin
8) 7 hours ride in 4wd (omg toilettt how, luckily just to and fro)
for 6.5 days
Currently I am constantly reminding myself why did I signed up at the first place and things seemed to be more fun and positive. I believed that it's gonna be an awsome experience! Gonna spend some time on drawing and writing dairy for sharing moments that I spent over here with the loved ones :) Earlier on, if not mistaken it was few months ago I was wishing to get involved in orang asli related volunteering project, participated for the interview, meetings and now finally we are going to Long Item! Haha I still remember the few weeks we were a bit not so optimistic cause unable to find sponsors, luckily things get sorted out, thank you to everyone who supported the project in any kind of ways. I will take good care of myself and the rest, no worries! Haha when skyping with mum she asked me to check out the moon on monday cause apparently there's this supermoon phenomenon lol.
The past one week can descirbe it as 'morning-ish'. That's because I have to get up as early as 6am after more than a month of habit of waking up at 8-9am. That was because of have to run the internship expeiment and settle some documents. As usual, because of my skin condition, finger prints is always an issue.
![]() |
| Random snapshot, somewhere around Jln Duta |
![]() |
| Waiting for passport & IC to be done... |
![]() |
| Current read |
Just got to know that we can actually do our IC & passport during weekends, it is at UTC Pudu. Overall the service is decent, would recommend public to reach there by public transport cause the parking fees is not cheap.
![]() |
| Another random snap taken at BTS |
Another morning photo lol. Recently I prefer not to do further editing on photos, probably cause the computer is laggy and I'm kinda lazy. Taste towards photo changes over time, looking back at some old photos I was like omg what's with the stupid filters.
After transferred some photos to my google drive, finally there's more space for me to take new photos. My habit of taking photos at random moments on random things have started over again. Before I graduate I would like to take photos of Broga, not just the hill but the usual place where we have our lunch and dinner.
![]() |
| Temporary haze free days |
Guess I should hit the sack now. Grateful for what I have :)
Write in after a week's time! As usual, a lot of things to do but so little time.
toodles
xx







No comments:
Post a Comment