Saturday, 11 October 2014

drove out from my housing area---checked (but almost got into an accident and didn't managed to drive back home)

'troubleshoot' for my own phone---checked

Donations---checked

So far that's what I did after 22nd birthday. Feeling blessed to have the loved ones celebrated with me. Once year older, have to become one year wiser!

Another 'record' is so far I have not really fall asleep in class. Except for CFD, which eventually I'm not taking it hahah. 

---------------------------------------

These few days were settling things related to PTPTN. Me and my friend were talking about PTPTN loan, and saying it's pretty difficult to acheive first class for our course. If not mistaken, what the lecturers in our faculty did was to make those who's at the border of failling to pass, while for those at the border of getting a first class to become second upper. I wonder how true it is. If its true, felt quite unfair, cause I was thinking for my own benefit. At the same time, if a person did not manage to pass for his/her own degree, should they continue it or pick up another course which is more suitable for them instead? Everyone has their very own strength and weakness however not that everyone appreciate that, even including ourselves. I admit that at times I really hope to be as smart as, as fit as, as healthy as, as rich as, as pretty as someone else. It can be seen as a source of motivation, however we have to be careful in not letting it to develope as jealously. It brings no good, only drive what you want further and further away. Guard your heart and thoughts! :)

Gotten from google. Apparently its a quote from Einstein.

P.S.: Oh, finally gotten Chia seeds today! I've seen quite a number of posts/articles mentioning how beneficial it was, and now I went to google on the side effects of it. Mainly it was showing due to sudden ingestion of high amount of fibre, this may lead to loose stool loll. Ok, noted haha



No comments:

Post a Comment