For our own actions, is there such thing as total unconsciousness,
where we have no single clue why are we practicing this action?
or just that we are not honest enough to
ourselves?
there are times which I'm trying to give
an explanation towards everything that I do. Here are a list of examples:
1) I posted this photo of mine in
Facebook--I felt that I looked pretty in the photo and overall the photo looks
nice, so kinda like "fishing" for compliments on Facebook.
2) I felt uneasy if I didn't exercise for
some time--I felt fat and maybe ugly lol if not doing so, feel that I have to
look good in all kinds of way as I can't do much changes on my face, or extreme
changes on my dressing. Working out is something which I can afford to do so at
the moment. Physical appearance is not everything but no doubt its important.
3) I like to look at photos of pretty/hot
girls--At times I hope to be like them or I want to be like them, no worries,
there is no sense of jealously at all, just that at times I make myself feeling
better by telling myself, "the photos are photoshopped", or
"their job is to exercise, dress and look pretty, with all the effort
hence the results', or" this person had plastic surgery before".
Lately the new line that I make myself to feel better is "Physical appearance
is something that we born with, they looked good is because they are blessed to
born with such a nice face/figure, not exactly something that's like a talent,
or because of their good character/deed"
There are much more examples I supposed,
just that can't recall them at the moment. A lot of times, even in making
decisions, if we have the courage to be really truthful to ourselves, we all
know it clearly what we really want, or what's next, and why are we doing this?
It may not be applicable at all times, but I believe that's the case most of
the time.
Be honest. It is a habit or character
which can be trained if we have the determination and courage to.
No comments:
Post a Comment