Monday, 19 January 2015

I still remember the first day when we were in Isle of Skye. 

Day 1: The view was just..beautiful. Simply breathtaking. 

Day 2: Damn Scotland have really nice scenery

Day 3: Lol the view looks pretty the same

Day 4: Why the similar scenery again

See, that's how human works. Let's swap the character of the "scenery" to "person".

As time goes by, even thou the person still stays the same, more and more flaws of the person can be seen, more and more temptation from the environment, its like no matter how beautiful the scenery is, we can just get so used to it until forgot to appreciate its beauty, being attracted by something which perhaps is less good but well, its something new hence seems to be more attractive and we know lesser about it. Human just tend to forgot appreciate what they have, always looking at the things that they don't have. I know this sucks but its all part and parcel of life. 

Then after some time, at one fine day, I was looking back at the photos of my Scotland trip. Oh my, how can the place to be so beautiful! The same feeling that I have when arriving there at the first day. See, we tend to appreciate it after its 'gone'. Then you started to think I should have appreciate the view more that time. 

Things like this happens in life. Perhaps the way to reduce is to be hardworking and learn how to appreciate what we already have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment