Thursday, 14 February 2013

Step by step

hiiamsohappy hehe. Last week spent quite some time in designing and producing the poster for Nottingham Malaysian Festival and finally it's up on the event page! Phew, means that my work is kind of being paid off in a way :) When they first asking for volunteers in helping out for it, I volunteered myself and the head of department contacted me, giving basic details and deadline for it. I was pretty tensed up as I was having a busy week, trying to figure out how shoul.d I do it as I do not have softwares like Photoshop and most importantly, its been awhile that I start to do these art-related work, whether doing it well or not meant a lot to me. 

In the end I managed to do it few days earlier before the deadline by using Paint and some online random free photo editing apps :x

There you go! What do you think? hee.




Oh, just found out that I have gotten what I want when signing up for volunteering: The stage team! heh hopefully I can shine in things that I love and can be considered as good in it. fingers crossed, wish that the event will be a successfull and memorable one. We shall see in about 1 month time.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment