Sunday, 17 February 2013

Timing

Angel, snowflakes, winter and what if you were here?

The first snow I experienced was on the day before my Maths paper. I was excited and annoyed at the same time as it is exam period, I did not have actually the chance to enjoy and embrace the beauty (and cold haha) of it! I wonder how would it be if it falls after my papers are done. I bet the feeling will be totally different. 

And thanks to the snow, it felt like Chirstmas! I really had the urge to wish everyone Merry Christmas after seeing the snow. Imagine it snows on Christmas that day itself. A white Christmas! It is something that I'm looking forward to. A christmas desn't feels like Chirstmas as it is not snowing. Me and my kiddo theory haha

Last year there wasn't much snow, some of the seniors who came last year saying we were lucky enough as we got to have the chance to enjoy it for a few days. For them it lasts only bout a day or two.

Hmm, it's because of the timing.

Two days ago was V-day, the subject related to boy-girl relationship somehow being bought up by my group of friends. Today when otw back frm Birmingham, me and my friend was talking bout these stuff and I really have to agree with him regarding one of the success factor of a relationship is timing. Another friend of mine fall for another friend in our circle of friends, maybe I should put it in a way as he's lucky and unlucky at the same time. Lucky it's because after aa short period that he let me know regarding his feelingd for this girl, he got to know that the girl doesn't wants to pick up a long term relationship at this moment and yeah the unlucky part is he's going to overseas for studies for a year. What will happen if he's not coming to UK or he realised his feelings earlier? Will they actually be together? I really don't know as honestly I'm not sure does the girl has feelings for him too or not. I have to admit meeting the right person at the wrong time is really sad and it happens frequently no matter on us or people around us. 

However I do believe that if both of them are meant to be together, in the end they will be together. Of course I'm not saying to do nothing about it and just leave it to the so called fate, some effort has to be made. At times some people are really worth waiting for, instead of drifting around seeking for temporary shelter why not be the one who put the effort in things such as although miles apart, you still bother to keep in touch and care with that person as a friend? During the process you will know him/her more and it actually helps you in deciding whether you actually like him/her instead of just a short term crush or the persue from escaping away from so called loneliness (pfftt if you are horny wanna get laid just admit it). Bear in mind that do not ever assume he/she for sure will be yours eventually, keep a clear mind and do let go or go for him/her when the time comes. Everything comes with a price but some things are just worth to pay for it. Here I wish all the best to the friend and the rest who's facing the similar problem. x

p.s.: This lyrics might be too not practical at all but at one point at least for a few seconds you'll meet the person that makes you feel this way :) 


Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

[Chorus:]
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, Yeah

Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share 
With no one who truly cares for me 

[Chorus:]
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, you, you
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

[Outro:]
If I ain't got you with me baby
So nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

No comments:

Post a Comment