My placement is in an oil processing company, today is the first day of second week. Few days back I had a dinner gathering with some of my relatives and they were asking how was your first week. I gave a standard reply: err so far so good, it feels like being in a lecture and I can't judge much as it just the first week.
Yeap indeed the first week was really like we are in a lecture. Besides me there are another 4 interns from other university. We are being placed (lol like some object) in a meeting room, given a topic on oil processing and requested to do a PFD about it. It has been going on until now and supposingly we should be given reviews on it, but currently our supervisor is busy. Anyways, back to describing how does it makes me feel like I'm in a lecture. On our it can be seen papers all over the table and with laptops. Things that we do are reading, drawing on paper and using autoCAD. Earlier on she mentioned we'll be given a plant design project and yes, indeed its like back to uni given coursework, and one of the days we will be required to present, discuss and the lecturer (in this case is the supervisor) to review it.
Honestly doing internship over here is not bad at all (well this is just the starting of second week haha), something for me to look forward to is next week's site visit in Teluk Intan :) Yay out of hte office haha. Probably in the future I would hate the hassle of travelling here and there but now I feel like I need to have a slight change of environment heh.
Things that I have learnt so far: Appreciate your student life when you still have it and yes I feel the excitement when weekends is approching, it was there since I was a kid is just that now I appreciate more.
Hm I should change my attitude towards working. Like..more hardworking.
Oh I'm so gonna try using the "spooning" method to reduce my thighs size! and and I pick up the 30 days abs challenge (Y)
toodles
x
Things that I have learnt so far: Appreciate your student life when you still have it and yes I feel the excitement when weekends is approching, it was there since I was a kid is just that now I appreciate more.
Hm I should change my attitude towards working. Like..more hardworking.
Oh I'm so gonna try using the "spooning" method to reduce my thighs size! and and I pick up the 30 days abs challenge (Y)
toodles
x
Which company u working? if gt chance next sem we exchange stories abt our intern yea ;)
ReplyDeletesome oil processing company in shah alam, yes sure sure! when you back yumcha la :D
Delete