Thursday, 4 July 2013

Of boobs and breast




Since Saturday it has been a boobs and breast talk week. It started with a joke about push up bras, as in a bra that helps you to do push ups hahaha. I know that's kinda lame but usually I have a thing about lame jokes and stuff. 
Who's the person who thought of this?! salute
Haiyoh, even push up bra won't help me. You need something for the bra to push em up if you know what I mean, The quote above is something that I make myself to feel better at times..but in the end most likey I will shop for them in the future for occasions & ego boosting etc etc. Haih being brainwashed and living in a superficial way of life.

*A and B are being used to replace their names


part 1:

A browsing a lingerie webpage. B saws it and asked what's her size. I was just next to them. B keep asking and asking and responded to A saying if I don't know your size how can I buy them for you? (previously A was saying 'ask so much for what unless you buy for me') Finally she told her and here comes the awkward silence....yes I can sense that she's a bit embarassed about her size. I can't stand it and blurted out mineand yay I guess I made someone's day in some way. Guess that's one of the benefits of having small boobs: making people who think that B is a really tiny size boobs feel better (Y)



part 2:


A: wah there's this report saying most of the women in Europe will do boob job weih.
Me: Their boobs are already big, what for?
A: I don't know too, to them the bigger the better I guess...
Me: Their boobs are big enough already, I don't get it, small boobs people might need it but not them
A: For safety purpose, the paddings in their boobs can act as a cushion to protect themselves for example during car accidents ah.
Me:...................ok............



part 3:

chatting then somehow mentioned the word 'boobs'
A: chest sounds more classy compared to boobs
Me: hahahhahahahaa

*nonsense nonsense*
Then I started spamming...

Me: If chest=boobs, then you eat chicken boobs.

Me: You buy chicken boobs.
Me: chicken boobs are quite expensive.
Me: You eat chicken boobs.
A: See chest sounds more elegant!


OK enough for the BB talk, hopefully some intelligent conversation will re appear! hahahaha. I still want bigger boobs weih. pleassseeeeeeeeeeee


x


'


2 comments:

  1. haha..your jokes very funny..but my point of view is u dun need to care much Cos your appearance r given from your parents, its a gift from them..if its because of health reasons then I think its ok, but if change appearance for the sake of other ppl's opinion, then its not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. :p its just the concern bout appearance la hahahahah

    ReplyDelete