Wednesday, 15 January 2014

14.1.14-Throwback

Last year on the way to my first paper! It was maths haha
Last year at this day, it was my first time seeing snow in real life! My excitement was beyond words at the moment, wanting to share my joy with my family and friends! Hahah it was a day before my first paper, I was revising at my friend's place. Untill almost 12a.m., (or 11smtg) I gotta walk back. And we reliased it's snowing! We rushed downstairs. It looks like feather and cotton candy to me hhee. We fooled around and I decided to walk back since it's pretty late. On the way back I can't help but trying to catch them, playing with it along the street, trying to snap a close up photo of it etc. It became heavier, Albion was in white. Time for second round of fun who cares the paper onwards hahah. It was real slippery! I almost fell. we were having snowball fight and at the same time trying our best to not to be too loud since it's past midnight. Oh did I mentioned I tasted snow hahaha it tastes like grass lol. Snow to me it looks like-god up there is dusting sugar frost on earth hahah. or some they are whipped cream (the thick ones). Good times :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment