Thursday, 30 January 2014

30/1/14

Not having internet access is pretty troublesome. At times it scares me out realizing how dependant we are towards it. Imagine not having internet access for a week. Or one to two days can actually makes you go crazy when you have some deadline to meet. Once there's no internet it seems like we are totally disconnected to the outer world :/ 

Funny thing happened today. The wifi signal here is pretty weak. I wanted to share an article that I read on Fb. The webpage kept showing that it's still loading, I was pretty annoyed and keep repeating the 'Share' action cause thinking that the article is not being posted. The next thing I know is I have shared the same article for at least 10 times lol. I guess the fb friends must be thinking that I'm werid or crazy or something hahahah. Of course I removed the extra posts >.<

CNY has arrived! Too bad can't upload photos here due to the internet speed. Regarding the home-made snacks that I mentioned earlier on, seriously it's really really easy to make.

Ingredients:
1. Seaweed
2. springroll-skin (omg once again I do not know the exact term for it in English ahha. I would suggest not to cut the pieces into too small sized cause it's more time consuming.)
3. Eggs (whisked)

Steps:
1. Apply (3) on (1). 
2. Paste (2) on (1). Cut it into pieces based on your own preference.
3. Bake in in preheated oven for 15-20mins, 150 degree celcius

If your seaweed is the non-seasoned kind, add in your own seasoning into (3). You can add sesame too! :D I had quite a lot of it before CNY actually starts ops. While making it at the same time I was like keep eating it. So...


p.s.: Happy CNY! Especially to someone who's far away (geographically) take care and keep warm. xx

p.p.s.: and I really really miss you...(If you are reading this)

No comments:

Post a Comment