Saturday, 11 January 2014

What vegetarian eats

OK here's the thing at times my friends do wonder what do I have for meals as a vegetarian, I would be like 'Most of the food except those with meat', they'll be like giving me the 'You don't say' face. Anyways hahah these are the random shoots in my phone about what I have for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks:

One of the food frm uni's canteen.Looks ughashddks I know but it tastes pretty well. Full of fibre and protein lol

Yummy korokke made by friend 

In total just RM2.00 (3dishes+rice) + RM1.20 (sweet potato/green bean tong sui) the awesome RM2 'zai fan dian'

One of my fav->yums the mushrooms and japanese cucumber boiled with sea salt water!

Oats, seeds, and bananaaaa sometimes mix with soya powder

Pumpkin + santan tong sui by friend

These are just a really really tiny part of it, more to come hehe. Perhaps the weird food combis I should just keep to myself ><

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment