Monday, 13 January 2014

Lately

Earlier on post xmas secret santa dinner with friends XD it was like after new year hahhaha. The girls who prepared for the steamboat were like--wo men ke yi jia ren liao! (we can get married/be a good wife) Had a good time! :) 

People were telling..'you are what you eat'..I had sweet potatos which coincidentally similar color as my t shirt and shorts. this means we are alike in some ways?? oh well...

One of the pre workout breakfast: two bananas, one avocado and soy multigrain drink :D

OTW to gym hehe 

First attempt on overnight oats! It was not bad but could have be better if I have more ingredients. Feel like getting cinnamon :o

Postcard for the two fellas who was staying in Broadgate park (and now too)! XD miss those days! 

Sighs today's paper was errr. The difficulty levels seems to be increasing paper by paper and the time for revision is lesser. I feel bad if didn't take the opportunity to score for these three papers as I took one less module compared to most of my coursemates in this sem..Next sem I will be having one more module...What I can do to acheive my target as first-class graduate is to do my best in every paper! Although the upcoming module sounds like gonna be tough I'm still aiming for a score at least 75% above for it! Fingers crossed! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment