 |
Drew this for my friend. A cartoon version of her. Giving her this coming Monday with her favourite chocolates :D hope that she'll like it!
|
 |
| So..this is me and the friend. hehe the drawing looked alike with her right? XD |
 |
| Bumped into one of my cousins over here. Hopefully he will meet a mentor to guide him through the tough times. He's no longer the cheerful self, instead became someone who's on the complicated side. Wish him all the best. |
 |
| Breakfast on a weekend. Overnight brown rice fried with some veggies and egg. I like it when the rice is nicely coated with the eggs, with a tinge of yellowish-golden color :) |
 |
| Finally meet up with college mates after almost 2 years! The last time I meet them was before I went to the UK for exchange. Of course things changed. Time 'filtered' our friends, only some will stay. |
Eeekk too much romance element for me.but but I won't deny it's nice...get to know this song because he shared it, wouldn't listen to it but since he covered it so... things are painful but worth it I guess. It's all part of the learning process..ahh stupid feelings. :'(
Nice drawing of Mavis! Draw more, you're talented!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Joyce! :DDD
ReplyDelete