Thursday, 6 February 2014

6/2/14: Photos and words


Geezz damn I'm such a slow poke, this morning just found out the exsitance of HoNY--Humans of New York (! It is an extensive catalogue of random people with their stories, providng us a glimpses into their lives in New York City. I spent my whole morning browsing through the posts, there's are quite a few of it that moved me, lead me into having different thoughts. Damn, the more I see, I felt that the lesser I know about people's life, sights and diffiulties. I just love the combination of photos and words (Both elements are my favourite!). They can really tell you a lot. Besides the photos, quotes etc, another fun thing to read is the comments section. Some are encouraging, inspiring, funny and of course there are the unwelcoming and pretentious ones. I went to google "Humans of Malaysia" and apparently there's this page! The snob side of me of course liking the ori page better haha, but at the same time I won't deny that this page is not bad too. I bet there's a lot, a whole lot stories that can be told from the people of Malaysia, and immigrants lol. 

I wanna travel...looking at the photos are just therapeutic :)

Taken during last year's trip to Isle of Skyle, Scotland. It was behind some castle. After google-ing a bit I think it's the Eilean Donan castle. No further editing is required. The view was just plain splendid. Its looks better in real life thou haha so can you imagine how awesome the view is?

Did I mentioned that a day before the trip I still haven't recovered from sickness? Yea during the trip still not feeling well and stuff, mostly when in the bus thanks to the highland roads and the songs played in the bus which is too damn loud. Once stepped off from the bus, do some walking, most of the time I'm just grinning and dumbfounded by the view :) 

Cheers to the many more great moments that will come! 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment