I have no idea why is my office always so cold. Sitting over here trying to do some reading reminds me of my days in UK. The oversized green hoodie, trying my best to roll up the sleeves but not too short until it exposed too much of my skin to the cold lol and at the same time trying to make myself focused and do what I'm supposed to do. After a few more days it's gonna be exactly 2 months that I left the place. Looking at the photos I took just feels so funny--it was hell lot of layers that I put up almost everyday and now I'm missing it! The first few weeks I wasn't used to it at all but after that I started to like the dressing style. Online shopping was so convenient. The styles, the cuttings just seems to fit me well. I feel like adding some clothings into my wardrobe but I have no idea where to shop. If the style,cutting,design is nice, elegant/chic/classy and quality wise is alright then it's pricy. If getting the cheaper ones everyone seems to have the same clothing as you and it looks kinda 'lala'. Still thinking of the summer maxi dress from new look aghhhh should have bought itttt. Those good days. The place, the people, the air-but not really the extreme cold. I don't mind the weather to be cold as long as I won't have the difficulties in travelling and not till the kind that make people fall sick haha. Without the cold I won't have the chance to wear boots and jackets/coats/sweater. Did I mention I do fancy those kind of clothings quite a lot?
This was for a friend's bday lol. should have take more selfies when in UK tht time lolllll obsessed much
No comments:
Post a Comment