Wednesday, 21 August 2013

21/8/13

This week is more packed with activities. That's a good thing. At the same time I want the internship to end but at the same time I'm a bit nervous for the coming sem. Third year. Am I ready for it?

Looking for a places to stay is not an easy task. Price, location, security, housemates/room mate. Its so hard to satisfy all of it. Having a car makes things simpler in a way but at the same time more responsiblities to come with it too. Where to park, maintaining it. It reminds me of something--the one who has a car will be the driver. I don't mind driving just at the same time I hope the others will be more understanding and don't take things for granted.

Another thing that I have learnt is no one has the oblige or responsible to help you even at the times that you are in deep shit/really need help. Pick yourself up if possible.

The smell of olein and stearin is a bit unpleasant. Later have to do cleaning again.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Driver~~ i've been doing that since dont know when ady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I won't be one of them :s

    ReplyDelete