Thursday, 29 August 2013

29/8/13

1) The university email sending me emails about my mailbox is almost full makes my mailbox full.

2) Just read a brief article saying better not to wash your chicken before cooking it as it doesn't really helps removing the bacteria but actually spred the bacteria everywhere during the process of washing. (go vegetarian!)

3) So far RT pastry's fruitcake is the only fruitcake that I eat.

4) I just realised the existance of 'Butter cake'.

5) There are quite a lot of people who's travelling to Penang and Taiwan recently.

6) Hypocrites and phonies makes me puke and stay away from FB for awhile. Thank you!

7) My friend started calling 'sista'.According to urban dictionary, it means 'a proud balck woman' or 'a female friend who is more than one's best friend'. They prefer the first explaination better.

8) I actually think Miley's Cyrus 'we can't stop' and 'ashtrays and heartbreak' is actually quite nice.

9) There's one boy in China his eyes is being gouged out after being kidnapped by organ trafficker who stole both of his corneas. what is wrong with this world!!!! :'( Sorry for the boy and his family and hope karma hits the ones who did the wrong doings! 

10) Its Malaysia's national day this Saturday but I don't actually feel the atmosphere.

Here's the song:




Tomorrow when you wake up and realize life ain't fair
Throw it back, and make the whole world disappear
You never miss what you had until it's gone
When it's right, something always will go wrong


Now my buzz is gone, I need to re-up on reality
Can't let them see me weak, I need to pause on it
Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?


Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, let's toast to one
So put 'em high, lets reminisce
You're gone but you're never missed
Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, let's toast to one
So raise a glass to the memories
Set 'em free and fill up all those ashtrays
Fill up all those ashtrays


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment